Return Authorization Request Policies/Procedures:
Please read the following carefully; then complete the form on the following page. CounterTrade will contact you via email with status updates and RMA approvals.
- All products returned to CounterTrade must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by CounterTrade Customer Service.
- CounterTrade will not accept any RMA requests after 30 days from the invoice date.
- Due to manufacturer policies, CounterTrade cannot accept software and consumables (i.e. toner or ink cartridges) that are not factory sealed. Custom built items are non-returnable.
- Duplicate orders or over-shipments must be returned in original packaging and have factory seal.
- RMA authorization numbers must be displayed on the shipping label only. DO NOT mark the original packaging in any way (note: this applies to defective items as well).
- Products should be returned to CounterTrade freight pre-paid in the original boxes and packing materials. Returned products must be complete, including all manuals, cables and accessories.
- Returned merchandise that arrives without an RMA number, will be refused delivery.
- The RMA number is valid for 10 days. If product is not received within 10 days after date of issue, the authorization will expire.
Normal processing time is 2 to 5 business days. CounterTrade will notify you via email status of your request. Questions can be directed to email@example.com