Federal Business Experts
CounterTrade Products is a respected and financially stable, self-certified Woman-Owned Small Business with a diverse federal, state and education past performance history, government contract profile, and ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 20243:2018 certifications allow the company to provide reliable service and results as a leading federal IT provider.
The CounterTrade Advantage
- Rates have already met competitive requirements
- Prices determined to be fair-and-reasonable
- All applicable laws and regulations have been applied (including small business set-asides)
- No maximum order limitations
- Contractor/customer direct relationship
- Use of contractor teams and subcontractors is encouraged
- All the essential contract terms and prices are already determined by professional contracting staff
- Avoids unnecessary and repeated negotiation by local purchasers (often leading to variable results)
Certified Open Trusted Technology Provider™
CounterTrade has been certified as an Open Trusted Technology Provider™ and demonstrated ISO/IEC 20243:2015 compliance under the Open Trusted Technology Provider Standard v1.1 – Mitigating Maliciously Tainted and Counterfeit Products (O-TTPS). The standard contains a set of organizational guidelines, requirements, and recommendations that, when adhered to properly, assure against the threat of tainted and counterfeit products. O-TTPS and ISO/ISE 20243:2015 are technically equivalent.
CounterTrade has invested in developing an ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System (QMS). This QMS was designed around providing excellent customer service and support for large scale IT procurement contracts. The series of redundant quality checks and peer reviews in our QMS ensures that customers get superior, consistent service from the first order to the last.
Responsiveness is critical to our continued success. The government-wide contracts we support force us to compete every day, for every order. That means returning quotes with the best pricing and availability options as quickly as possible. It also means answering calls, emails and website requests so clients are able to get the information they need in a single try. And it means giving our sales and service teams the training and responsibility to resolve any issues quickly.
As IT generalists, we offer more than 1 million products from over 2,000 manufacturers. Our business is centered on delivering the right IT solution at the right price, while providing personalized service and unbiased product recommendations.