Please read the following carefully; then complete the form on the following pages and CounterTrade will contact you via email with all the necessary information to return your product. Please note, fields marked with (*) are required.
1. All products returned to CounterTrade must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by CounterTrade Customer Service.
2. Please note the Return Material Authorization form must be filled out completely. Failure to fill out the form completely may delay processing your return request. For Prompt processing, different parts must be entered separately.
3. CounterTrade will not accept any product back after 10 days from the invoice date.
4. Due to manufacturer policies, CounterTrade cannot accept software and consumables (i.e. toner or ink cartridges) that are not factory sealed. CounterTrade will not authorize returns on any special order items or built-to-order computers.
5. Duplicate orders must be returned in original packaging and be factory sealed.
6. After an RMA number has been assigned, it must be displayed on the shipping label only. DO NOT mark the original packaging in any way.
7. Products should be returned to CounterTrade freight pre-paid in the original boxes and packing materials. Returned products must be complete, including all manuals, cables and accessories. DO NOT write anything on the packaging, please note all information on the shipping labels. (Note:This applies to defectives as well )
8. Returned merchandise that arrive without an RMA number, will be refused delivery.
9. The RMA number is valid for 10 days. If product is not received within 10 days after RMA number is issued, the authorization will expire.
10. Normally processing time is 2 to 5 business days. CounterTrade will notify you via email when and whether your claim has been accepted or denied. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org